Monday, January 23, 2012

Schedule for Museum Experience Semester

This is my schedule for the upcoming semester in my Museum Experience class


Week 1
Create my Blog and Read the links and respond to them


Week 2
Visit the Yale Art Museum


Week 3
Visit The Atheneum in Hartford


Week 4
(Money pending) Visit the Met. Otherwise, visit the Yale Center for British Art


Week 5
(Money pending) Visit the MOMA. Otherwise, visit the New Britian Museum of American Art in Hartford. 


Week 6
If I have not visited the Met yet, then Visit the Met, otherwise New Britian Museum of American Art


Week 7
Visit the Yale Center for British Art if I have visited the MOMA


Week 8
Finish anything that I want to revise or redo. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    Thanks for the post... You actually have the whole semester to get the job done... I you wish though you can press ahead and do the class in 8 weeks. Just a heads up about entrance fees to the Met and MOMA... Friday evenings are Free at MOMA and the fee at the Met is volutary... I often see students giving a dollar or less... Round trip train fare to NYC from New Haven is $29, off peak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I was not sure about the weeks so I tried to figure out a schedule for 8 weeks but I might try and spread it out a little so that I can write a great paper. I know that the Met also has a special for Bank of America members, it's free on certain days. I'm not sure when those days are but I was going to check those days out and try to attend then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super... If you don't hit the BoA days, you can still give whatever you want for admission as it is jointly owned by NYC and is one of the "public" parks.... Many students give a quarter or a dollar for admission....

    ReplyDelete